Thankfulness

As we approach Thanksgiving, here are three things I am so very thankful for. The first thing I am thankful for is my best friend Kk (Kaitlyn). I am so thankful for her because she is always there when I need her, I feel like I can tell her anything and she would never judge. She makes me very happy as she is like a sister to me. Kk also introduced me to Taylor Swift. The second thing I am thankful for is Taylor Swift. I am thankful for her because her music helps me release my feelings. She is also something that me and lots of my friends can bond with. Taylor has music for everyone and every emotion. She helps people all around the world with her music. The third thing I am thankful for is Granna.(My grandmother) I am so thankful for my Granna because she always makes me feel like I am loved and she helps me with schoolwork. I know I can always say what is in my mind to her and she just listens whether it is good or bad. I know for a fact that she will never stop loving me. The fourth thing I am thankful for is my cat, Bernie. Bernie is always there when I am bored or sad. We play together when I am bored and he cuddles me and purrs when I am sad. Whenever I wake up in the night with a bad dream he is always right next to me to comfort me.